- Code of Practice
- Introduction T&C’s
- Terms of Service
- Subscriptions, Rates, Packages
- Correspondence and Communication
- Feedback and Rider reviews
- Intellectual property rights
- Disputes, Complaints, C
- Legal Disclosure & Impressium
Code of Practice
We wish to encourage Cyclists and Motorcyclists to tour throughout Europe with reassurance, by offering a vast network of accommodation Providers who have safe, secure and protected parking and/or storage for their machines overnight.
Therefore, we seek, research and will vet European accommodation providers who can provide safe, secure and protected parking/storage for a biker’s overnight stay, we also wish to highlight that the Providers ideally will be bike and motorbike friendly.
- We bring a vast rider demographic of potential guests who are interested in your accommodation due to its safety, security and protection measures in place for bicycles or motorcycles.
- We listen to you: our Platform is the product of what YOU the Supplier prefer and find most convenient when using our service.
- We hear you: we show uncensored reviews of Riders who have actually stayed at your establishment.
- We promise you a simple yet great Supplier interface, empowering you to manage and control your own content and media.
- ‘RideandRest’ ‘rideandrest.com’, ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘our’, ‘organisation’ means RideandRest Ltd., a Private Limited Company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales, and having its registered address at 16 Wakehurst Rd, Eastbourne, United Kingdom, BN22 7FL. Registered company number being – 09943713
- ‘Platform’, ‘Website’, ‘App’ means the website and/or app on which the Accommodation Directory is made available on and is owned, controlled, managed, maintained and/or hosted by rideandrest.com.
- ‘Supplier’ ‘Accommodation provider’, ‘Provider’, ‘Hotelier’, ‘Property’ means the professional provider of accommodation (e.g. Hotel, Motel, Apartment, Guest House, Bed & Breakfast, Camp Site),
- ‘End User’, ‘Rider’, ‘Biker’ means the person/s who will be a guest at the providers accommodation (e.g. cyclist, motorcyclist)
- ‘Subscription’, ‘Rates’, ‘Packages’, ‘Contract’, ‘Listing’ refers to either of our three payment options.
- ‘Reservation’, ‘Booking’, ‘Stay’ means the order, booking or reservation of a room/s by the end user at the providers accommodation.
Terms of Service
- Our Platform - we at RideandRest provide an online platform through which YOU our Suppliers, as professional conductors of business can advertise, market, promote and/or offer their products and service for order, purchase, reservation, hire, and through which Riders, Bikers or End Users of the Platform can discover, search, compare, and make a booking, reservation and stay. By Subscribing and using our Platform/s you enter into a direct contractual relationship with us for your Subscription options. We act solely as a directory and once the end user has chosen their provider, they are re-directed to your own website to reserve and complete the Booking.
- On subscribing as a Supplier, you will gain access to our system and have complete control and management of your rideandrest.com directory listing, the information that you disclose will be held ‘awaiting review’ initially, whilst we research and vet your details/description. As such, if we believe you have made mistakes or made inappropriate or false claims including inaccurate, misleading or untrue information then we will ask you to confirm your information and amend if deemed necessary.
- As part of your contractual subscription we deem you solely responsible for updating your rates/fees/prices/availability/your own privacy statements/ terms and conditions/descriptions and media content. We will strive to verify your listing, but cannot guarantee to the End User that, all information is accurate, complete or correct, nor will we be held responsible or liable for any errors (including description and typographical errors).
- We cannot be held responsible or liable for any interruptions to our website due to any temporary and/or partial breakdown, repair, upgrade or maintenance of our Platform or otherwise, or non-delivery of information.
- The RideandRest Platform/s does/do not constitute and should not be taken as a recommendation or guaranteed endorsement of the quality, service level, qualification or rating of any Supplier or its facilities, venue, products or services that they have made available.
- Our research and vetting process will eventually involve a member of the RideandRest team visiting your accommodation to confirm your description. However, during this initial first phase we will vet by researching your property via various digital resources and by making use of Rider feedback and critique.
Our Platform is made available to our Suppliers and Riders for their own use and therefore, you must not re-sell, deep-link, use, copy, monitor, display, download or reproduce any content or information contained within the Platform.
Subscriptions, Rates, Packages
- Subscriptions are Free for both rider and supplier accounts.
- None, nada, zilch.
Correspondence and Communication
- RideandRest disclaims liability or responsibility for any communication by you the Supplier to the End User or the End User to you the Supplier via our messaging service. You cannot derive any rights from any request to, or communication with the Rider or any form of acknowledgement of receipt of any communication or request.
- We cannot guarantee that any request or communication from you the Supplier will be received/read by, complied with, executed or accepted by the Rider and the same is highlighted for the Rider communicating with you the Supplier.
- We take no responsibility for inaccurate contact details given by the Supplier/Rider so please ensure correct email address, phone numbers and payment details are provided by both parties.
Feedback and Rider reviews
- We use the world famous Trip Advisor as our review hub, you do not review us, you review the property you stay with.
Regarding the limitations set out in these Terms and Conditions and to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for direct/indirect damages actually suffered, paid or incurred by YOU the Supplier due to shortcomings of our obligations in respect to our services.
- Neither we nor any of our officers, directors, employees, representatives, future affiliate partners, agents or others involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting, or otherwise making available the site and its contents shall be liable for any punitive, special, indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of contract, loss of or damage to goodwill or reputation.
- Any inaccuracy relating to the description information, including rates, availability and ratings of YOU the Supplier as made available on our Platform. The services claimed, or the products offered by YOU the Supplier.
- Any direct, indirect, consequential or punitive damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or delay of our Platform.
- Any personal injury, death, property damage, theft, vandalism and/or personal property, bicycle, motorcycle theft, loss, damage, vandalism or other direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, whether due to legal acts, errors, breaches, negligence, wilful misconduct, omissions, non-performance, misrepresentations, by you the Supplier and/or the Rider (including any of their employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives, subcontractors whose products or service are directly or indirectly made available, offered or promoted on or through the Platform, including any cancellation (partial or complete), overbooking, strike, force majeure or any other event beyond our control.
- You must agree and acknowledge that the you the Supplier are at all times responsible for the collection, withholding, remittance and payment of the applicable taxes due on the price or fee to the relevant tax authorities.
- RideandRest is not liable nor responsible for any remittance, collection, withholding or payment of the relevant taxes due for the price or fee to the relevant tax authorities (other than its own corporation tax).
- We do not act as the merchant of record for any product or service made available on the Platform.
- By uploading photos/images onto our system you certify, warrant and agree that you own the copyright to the photographs/images and that you agree that RideandRest may use the uploaded photographs/images on its Platforms.
- You are permitting RideandRest a non-exclusive, worldwide, unconditional right and license to use, reproduce, display as our discretion dictates your content, media and information for the duration of your account/subscription with us. On request by you the supplier to cancel/withdraw from your account/subscription we hereby acknowledge that RideandRest no longer has the permissions stated above.
- By uploading your photographs/images the person uploading the picture/s accepts full legal and moral responsibility of any and all legal claims that are made by any third parties including, but not limited to, other accommodation owners due to RideandRest publishing and using these photographs/images on our Platforms.
- We as RideandRest do not own or endorse the photos/images that are uploaded.
- The Supplier/person who has uploaded assumes responsibility that the photographs/images will not contain any Viruses, Trojan horses or Infected files and shall not contain any pornographic, illegal, obscene, insulting, objectionable or inappropriate material.
- Ensure the photographs/images do not infringe any third-party rights in respect of intellectual property right, copyright or privacy.
- Any photograph/image that does not meet the above-mentioned criteria will not be posted/ can be removed/deleted by us at any time and without prior notice.
Intellectual property rights
- The software required for our Platforms or available at or used by our Platforms and the intellectual property rights including the copyrights of the contents/brand/logo/design and images and information of and material on our Platform are owned by RideandRest, its Suppliers and/or Riders.
- We exclusively retain ownership of all rights, title and interest in and to all intellectual property rights of, the look and experience (inclusive of the infrastructure) of our Platforms on which the service is made available.
- Guest reviews are ours and you are not entitled to copy, scrape, deep-link to, publish, promote, market, integrate, utilize, combine or otherwise use the content including our guest reviews, or our brand. To do this would wholly/partly use or combine our content (inclusive of guest reviews) or would otherwise own any intellectual property rights in our Platforms or any guest reviews, you hereby assign, transfer and set over all such intellectual property rights to RideandRest.
- On formal written request by you the Supplier we acknowledge your right to access and copy reviews for use on your own website. To copy to other platforms would be regarded as an infringement to condition 8:3 above.
- Any unlawful use or any of the aforementioned actions or behaviour will constitute a material infringement of our intellectual property rights, inclusive of copyrights.
Disputes, Complaints, Customer Satisfaction
- Any dispute, complaint or concern in relation to these general Terms and Conditions and/or our services shall exclusively be submitted to us in the first instance.
- We advise you to first notify us of any disputes, complaints or concerns between Supplier/Rider by contacting our Customer Services at
- We are here to help, however if we cannot resolve the complaint, dispute or concern between Supplier/Rider then we would urge you seek legal representation.
- Jurisdiction clauses - a Supplier/Rider may bring proceedings in the courts of the country in which they are domiciled, and proceedings by us against a Supplier/Rider may be brought only in the courts of the country in which they are domiciled.
- The original version of these Terms and Conditions are written in English and have been translated into other languages. The translated version is us being courteous and you cannot derive any rights from the translated version.
- The original English language version to the extent permitted by law shall apply, prevail and be conclusive in all instances.
Legal Disclosure & Impressium
Rideandrest Ltd, is a private limited company registered within England and Wales, with its registered office being 16 Wakehurst Rd, Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom, BN22 7FL. Registered Number – 09943713
The company is incorporated and operates under the rules, conditions and Law of the United Kingdom.